Basic guide to SEO
SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization. It is basically a way of promoting quality, authentic and quantity of website traffic while promoting your brand as well through organic search engine results.
SEO is also about people as much as it is about search engines. You will need to understand what people are searching for, the kind of answers they are looking for, words they are using and the kind of content they need. That’s the reason we are able to find online casinos like americancasinosites on the internet.
Basics of Search Engine Optimization
Just like the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs which is a psychology theory that categorizes important human needs. There is one also for Search Engine Optimization. What the theory puts across is you cannot achieve the top needs without first meeting the basic needs.
Summary of Search Engine Optimization Hierarchy of Needs
The hierarchy consists of seven steps to successful Search Engine Optimization.
- Crawl accessibility so engines can easily read your website
- Compelling content that answers what the searcher is looking for
- Keyword research to get good keywords which gets you more traffic on your website
- Great user experience that is good loading speed, easy to understand stuff and compelling User Interface for any device
- Share worthy content that earns quotations, links and content that is going to earn you clicks.
- Title, URL and description to attract good click through rate in rankings.
- Brief extracts or semantic vocabulary to stand out in search engine results pages.
Search Engines Have Three Primary Functions
Crawl- this means doing deep research in simple terms, finding content for each URL they find. For example, in order for this site www.cinemacasino.com to be indexed on Google, they had to crawl the site. This way they will be able to monitor the rankings.
Index- this is more like a storage and at the same time an organiser for content found during the crawling process. If the page is in the index it’s ready to be displayed as a result of relevant searches.
Rank- this is what brings the pieces of content which best answers searched queries that are results are put in order of relevance.
Basic guide to SEO